- Are there any artificial ingredients or additives in Pirate’s Lantern Pepper Sauce?
–There are no artificial ingredients or additives in Pirate’s Lantern Pepper Sauce and that is easily confirmed by going through the ingredients list on the bottle. We didn’t’ feel it was necessary to scream “ALL NATURAL” at you on the label since most health conscious consumers know what to look for anyway.
- How hot is Pirate’s Lantern Pepper Sauce?
– To sum it up in a word, it’s HOT. Now one person’s hot may be another person’s mild but if you’re comfortable with the heat level in the famous Sriracha brand hot sauce, then this is slightly hotter. Our intention was to make a great tasting pepper sauce, not to burn your head off.
- What size bottles are available for purchase?
– Currently 5oz bottles are the only available size.
- Where can I purchase Pirate’s Lantern Pepper Sauce?
– Pirate’s Lantern Pepper Sauce is available at Amazon.com and at Heatonist in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- I don’t see an expiration date on the bottle. How do I know when the product is still safe to consume?
– Pirate’s lantern Pepper Sauce is a shelf stable product. That means that so long as the airtight seal is not tampered with and the recommendations for storage are followed, it will still be good to use long after a years time.
- How should I store unused/unopened bottles?
– It is recommended to store at normal room temperature or in a cool dry place such as a cupboard or treasure chest. You definitely want to avoid storing in hot conditions or in direct sunlight for long periods as this could have an adverse effect on the products shelf life.